Eassy | Article writing homework help
- Application Requirements:
- Students applying for the Colorado Technical University – Online Divisions Advantage Grant must submit a minimum 500-word essay on how they intend to use the skills learned at Colorado Technical University – Online Divisions to benefit others and society.
- Students must be enrolled in a degree program of study through Colorado Technical University – Online Divisions.
- No scholarship or grant awards will be disbursed prior to attendance through Colorado Technical University – Online Divisions.
- Essays are reviewed each session by the Colorado Technical University – Online Divisions Scholarship Committee and students are notified of any scholarship awards in writing.
Please use the space below to submit a minimum 500-word essay on how you intend to use the skills learned at CTU Online to benefit others and society.
This is a little about me. All you need to do is to fix some corrections and add more words to it this essay have to be minimum 500 words . I have already put in 281 words.
I am a graduate student of bachelor of science criminal justice from Colorado Technical University(CTU) and I am focusing on continuing my Masters of Science in criminal justice at your school CTU. I am a mother of one son and baby many two is on the way but that will that will not stop me from continuing my education. In my family I am the only one who was able to complete bachelor dgree and continuing my masters. my dream and my focus is for me to completed my doctorate degree; CTU is a very helpful school and I’m willing to complete all my education with them, you guys are my family my education family.
This scholarship is very important to me, It will help me cover a lot of my education finances because most of the time if you don’t have the out-of-pocket money it’s put a stress on you to complete your education or do well in class. I have been there before and I don’t like that feelings. And this time my focus is free minded more education do well in all my class. yay… I’m very excited