Final proposal analysis | PSY6315 | Capella University
Include the following information:
- A description of the organization including their primary outputs, target demographic(s), organizational structure, and financial status.
- An overall analysis of the organization’s specific inputs, necessary resources, and functions. Make sure to include the final version of your organization chart.
- A description of how the separate functions interact with one another and how cross-functional processes are monitored. Make sure to include the final version of your cross-functional process chart.
- Discuss three to five recommendations you would make to improve the organizational structure and process(es) that you observed, citing the empirical literature to support your recommendations.
- Describe how you would work with the organization to enact these changes, monitor implementation, and measure success.
- Explain how principles of compassion, diversity, equity, and inclusion are considered in your recommendations. Refer to the Capella Compassion Code [PDF] for more information.
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Use current APA style and formatting, paying particular attention to citations and references. Refer to Evidence and APA for citing and referencing tips.
- Length: 8–10 double-spaced pages, not including the title page or reference page.
- References: A minimum of four scholarly or professional resources.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.