Week 6 people analytics and organizational development paper
People Analytics is an emerging force in the field of Human Resources as HR/OD strategies become better aligned with organizational strategic objectives. Read, “How People Analytics Can Help You Change Process, Culture, and Strategy” and Watch: “Make Work Better – Prasad Setty, Google People Analytics & Compensation” https://youtu.be/07I2Np5UWAU (Links to an external site.)
In one to two pages:
- Focus on one aspect of your workplace where you feel there is a need for an OD intervention (i.e. talent development, workplace diversity). Identify at least two resources outside of your assigned readings that support this intervention.
- How can your organization utilize People Analytics in diagnosing the need for an intervention and/or implementing and/or evaluating an intervention?
- Use complete sentences, structured paragraphs and proper grammar/mechanics when formulating your responses.
- Use what you’ve learned in your weekly readings to help formulate and support your responses.
- Use resources outside of your textbook to support and substantiate your responses as well. Cite ALL sources, including the textbook, in APA 6th edition format.
- The paper should be double spaced paper, Times New Roman 12 point font, APA format
Please include a cover page in APA format. A sample cover page in APA format can be found under the Course Documents module as well as information on APA formatting.